This post is in regards to the inspiring video below.
I can’t imagine how hard it is to know that you are dying soon and having to leave your loved ones behind. I would suddenly want to review my life, what I’ve accomplished and plan to make the best out of a grim situation in my remaining days. The fact that he is even in front of people, sharing the story of his life is such a motivational step and has a huge impact on listeners. Its even made me think of what I would do in his place, what my bucket list would be…
1. Make sure to show my family how much I love them.
2. Go back to the Eastern side of the world and spend weeks in beautiful places, enjoying creation for the beauty that it is.
3. Have my quiet words with my Maker.
4. Skydive. I just have to.
5. See the Northern Lights in Alaska.
6. See Ben Howard in concert in some awesome European country.
7. Write a book about my life and dedicate it to my sisters and brother.
8. Get an awesome baby blue VW bus and road trip the west coast.
9. Have a camping adventure in Yellowstone Park with friends.
10. Tell everyone I can about the importance of loving life and to not take it for granted, hopefully inspiring them to live a life alive!
What’s on your bucket list?